The Ministry of Collaboration is a ministry that unites with community resources to offer a wide range of opportunities for growth and support in the Western suburban area. Support groups include West Suburban Grief Coalition, Caregiver Support Network, Transition groups, NAMI (mental illness) SAVE (suicide survivor support), AA/Al Anon/NA, AdvoCare(a domestic violence resource), Plymouth Senior Center, Store to Door, Catholic Senior Services, Interfaith Outreach and Community Partners, and retreat facilities.
- West Suburban Grief Coalition, 763/545-1108
St. Bartholomew Church is a member of the West Suburban Grief Coalition, an ongoing grief and loss support group in the West Metro Area. Participants learn about the process of grief and share experiences in a safe, caring adn confidential setting that offers the hope of personal growth and healing. Sessions are intended to complement, not replace, professional care. The grief coalition will meet at area churches every Thursday (except holidays) from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Sept. - Nov. 2015 West Suburban Grief Coalition Schedule
- SAVE (Suicide Awareness Voices of Education), 952/946-7998 or 1/888/511-SAVE
- AdvoCare, 952-993-6670
A domestic violence resource from Park Nicollet Health Services)
- Store to Door, 651/642-1892
Enhancing opportunities for aging adults to live independently
- Plymouth Senior Community Services: H.O.M.E, 763/504-6980; Plymouth Creek Center, 763/509-5280; Senior Outreach, 763/509-5284
- Alzheimer's Association Minnesota Lakes Chapter, 612/888-8166, 8053 E. Bloomington Frwy, Bloomington, MN 55420
Services for Minnesota Families Affected by Alzheimer's Disease